A Catholic, independent, college-prep school for girls, ages 1 – 12th grade.

Investing in the future.

Committing to send your daughter to a private institution is an important decision. That's why we invite you to take a private tour of our school, come visit a Sacred Heart event like our Congé school fair, or even meet with current Sacred Heart parents to discuss the great value they have discovered in our educational program. Our Admission Team is here to help – it's what we do.

Tuition for academic year 2017-2018

Prekindergarten $14,425 (full-day)
Kindergarten $15,775 (full-day)
Lower School $16,300 (Gr 1-4)
Middle School $17,850 (Gr 5-8)
Upper School $18,000 (Gr 9-12)*

*Note: Students entering grades 9-12 are required to purchase laptop/tablet through the school's Technology department. This additional cost is NOT included in tuition.

Tuition for Little Hearts year 2017-2018**

Little Hearts (1/2s) – 3-day, Half Day
8am–Noon; M, W, F
$6,490
Little Hearts (1/2s) - 3-day, Full Day***
8am–3pm; M, W, F
$8,630
Little Hearts (1/2/3s) – 5-day, Half Day
8am–Noon; M–F
$8,495
Little Hearts (1/2/3s) – 5-day, Full Day***
8am–3pm; M–F
$11,170

 

**Excludes Fees & Activity Charges.

Little Hearts After Care is available Mon-Fr from 3:30-5:30pm** on a drop-in or regular basis. Charges are by the hour and bills are sent monthly.

***On Wednesday, Extended Day ends and After Care begins at 2:30pm.

How are tuition and fees paid?

Parents may choose to pay tuition by cash, check, major credit card or by a financing arrangement through First Bank and Trust.

Payment of tuition and fees can be made in one of the following options:

Annually
All fees and tuition paid by July 1

Semi-Annually
In two installments with 60% of tuition and fees paid by July 1, and remaining 40% paid by January 1

Monthly
All fees paid by July 1 where tuition is financed through First Bank and Trust

Our doors are open and so is our financial aid program.

Meeting the cost of an independent school education can be challenging in today's world. The Academy of the Sacred Heart's financial assistance program awards grants to qualified families who demonstrate need. Guidelines provided by the FAST Service for Financial Aid are used in determining the amount of each grant. Students receiving financial aid must meet the regular admission requirements of the school.

For more information, contact 504.269.1213.

Tuition Refund Plan

Why do you need a tuition refund plan?

Your financial obligation to the school is for the full annual tuition as stated in the school’s enrollment contract. The school cannot refund tuition or cancel unpaid obligations if your child is forced to withdraw during the academic year.

Every year, thousands of students must withdraw from private schools. The following are examples of reasons why:

  • Family Move
  • Scholastic Difficulties
  • Change of Objective
  • Financial Problems
  • Injury or Sickness
  • Mental Health Conditions
  • Death of Parent or Student
  • Job Loss

Download Dewar's Tuition Refund Plan>>

Rosary Campus
4521 St. Charles Avenue New Orleans LA 70115
(504) 891-1943 | Fax (504) 891-9939
Mater Campus
4301 St. Charles Avenue New Orleans LA 70115
(504) 269-1230 | Fax (504) 896-7899
powered by finalsite