Come broaden your world. ASH Global Exchange program.
- Global Education (the program)
- International Travel & Service
- How does Global Exchange work?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the dates of travel?
- How long are the exchange trips?
- What is expected from a host family?
Academy of the Sacred Heart partners with several different International NGOs and Nonprofits that promote literacy, education, clean water, and a healthy planet. Our girls are given the opportunity to work with these partners and travel the world while giving back to those most in need. That’s how our girls change the world!
- There is no school fee to participate
- Families buy airline ticket, medical insurance for the trip, a passport and any necessary Visas
- Families provide housing, meals and sightseeing for the foreign student that they host
- Rosary students must bring pocket money
- On chaperoned group exchange trips, the families pay the expenses for the chaperone and sightseeing for their daughters on some school days
A host family is responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Room and board in home, including school lunch
- Daily transportation to and from school
- Offering a home for the students with the same expectations for behavior and schedules they have for their own daughters
- Sightseeing in New Orleans
Questions about Global Exchange?
Lisa Crow, Global Exchange Coordinator