Mother Soniat Rosary Campus Library
Welcome to the Mother Soniat Library. We are located on the Rosary campus in the right wing of the first floor. With 2 Full-Time Certified Librarians, we host a collection of more than 16,000 print resources, an extensive audio-visual selection with over 1,000 titles, 20+ magazine and newspapers, and subscriptions to a variety of online databases including JSTOR, Gale and WorldBook Online with supplementary physical reference materials located in the library. Students have access to the library’s physical materials during school hours as well as access to all digital resources 24/7. We also offer a variety of classes, book clubs and one-on-one research assistance by appointment.
"When in doubt, go to the library." -- Hermoine Granger
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-3:45pm
• Upper School students are able to work quietly in the library before and after hours.
• Middle School students must be accompanied by an adult or tutor when in the library before or after hours.
• Engage students in the information literacy process by teaching them to access, evaluate and communicate information and ideas.
• Teach students to recognize copyrighted material, understand the ramifications of plagiarism and provide proper citations in research.
• Provide opportunities for students to collaborate with peers, experts and others using interactive technology.
• Help students understand the concept of a digital footprint and teach them skills to aid in their quests to become responsible digital citizens.
• Instill a love of reading so that students engage both recreationally and academically with books.
ROSARY CAMPUS NEW BOOKS