Where Little Hearts Rise & Thrive
Note: we are accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
Named in the top 3 of "Gambit's Best Nursery/Preschool in New Orleans" four years in a row, our Little Hearts program works with each child to help her grow in all areas – social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual.
We recognize that the early years are very important as they set the tone for a child’s entire educational experience. The Little Hearts faculty is comprised of teachers and administrators who love children and share in our Christian belief that each child is a gift from God. Our goal is to promote a sense of love, well-being and security in every young student who walks through our doors.
From the moment we walked through campus, we felt the passion, innovation and empowerment that the Sacred Heart teachers and programs provide to their students. It's clear that the school is first and foremost grounded in love and community.
– Karissa, Parent '34
Little Hearts Early Learning Program
- For girls 1 to 3 years of age by August 31st
- Louisiana licensed Early Learning Program
- Full-time Nurse on staff
- Safety protocols directed by CDC guidelines
- Small class sizes; low student/faculty ratio
- Located on Mater Campus
Contact Maria Schneider, Little Hearts Division Head
- Is my daughter old enough to attend Little Hearts?
- How do I apply?
- How do I schedule a tour?
- What are the school hours?
- What is the student/teacher ratio?
- Are Little Hearts teachers CPR/First Aid Trained?
- How much time do you spend outside?
- What enrichment programs are integrated into the Little Hearts daily schedule?
- What does summer look like for Little Hearts?
- Little Hearts 1s Daily Schedule is upbeat and enriching:
- Little Hearts 2s Daily Schedule is filled with music, fun, laughter and learning:
- Little Hearts 3s Daily Schedule promotes critical and creative thinking: