We strongly encourage applications be submitted in early fall.
In accordance with the schedule of dates set by ISAS (Independent Schools of the Southwest) and the Archdiocese of New Orleans, the Academy of the Sacred Heart will begin to notify applicants as follows:
- Applicants for Little Hearts by the end of January 2021
- Applicants for Grades 1-12 by February xx, 2021
- Applicants for PreKindergarten and Kindergarten by March xx, 2021
NOTE: The Academy of the Sacred Heart will continue to accept applications year round.
- To apply, parents should:
- LITTLE HEARTS (1–3 YEAR OLDS) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- PREK & KINDERGARTEN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- The Cost of an Independent School
- LOWER SCHOOL (GRADES 1-4) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL (GRADES 5-8) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- UPPER SCHOOL (GRADES 9-12) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Each applicant for admission to Sacred Heart is given careful consideration.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart is open to academically qualified students without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic origin. To submit an application, parents should:
- Have academic records and recommendations sent to the school
- Arrange for testing
- Arrange for an interview for the applicant and her parents
- Arrange a visiting day in the classroom
- If you are applying for financial aid, please check the box on application form
Need help with admission?
MEET THE ADMISSION TEAM
Ashley Zito, Director of Admission
Beth Murphy, Admission Assistant PreK-12
Eryn Melancon, Admission & Admin. Assistant Little Hearts