We strongly encourage applications be submitted in early fall.
In accordance with the schedule of dates set by ISAS (Independent Schools of the Southwest) and the Archdiocese of New Orleans, the Academy of the Sacred Heart will begin to notify applicants as follows.
Applications must be submitted by December 16, 2022* to receive notification by the below dates:
- Little Hearts 1/2s & Little Hearts 2/3s on January 17, 2023
- Little Hearts 3/4s on February 7, 2023
- PreK & K on March 22, 2023
- Grades 1-12 (ISAS) on February 15, 2023
- 8th Grade (Archdioceses) on February 17, 2023
*Applications received after December 16, 2022 will receive a rolling admission notification.
NOTE: The Academy of the Sacred Heart will continue to accept applications year round.
- To apply, parents should:
- LITTLE HEARTS (1–3 YEAR OLDS) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- PREK & KINDERGARTEN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- The Cost of an Independent School
- LOWER SCHOOL (GRADES 1-4) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL (GRADES 5-8) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- UPPER SCHOOL (GRADES 9-12) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
To apply, parents should:
LITTLE HEARTS (1–3 YEAR OLDS) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
PREK & KINDERGARTEN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS :
The Cost of an Independent School
LOWER SCHOOL (GRADES 1-4) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
MIDDLE SCHOOL (GRADES 5-8) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
UPPER SCHOOL (GRADES 9-12) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Each applicant for admission to Sacred Heart is given careful consideration.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart is open to academically qualified students without regard to race, diversity, religion, nationality or ethnic origin. To submit an application, parents should:
- Arrange for testing
- Arrange a visiting day in the classroom
- If you are applying for financial aid, please check the box on application form
Need help with admission?
MEET THE ADMISSION TEAM
Ashley Zito, Director of Admission
Eryn Melancon, Little Hearts Admission Coordinator & Admin. Assistant