Our doors are open.
So is our financial aid.
We recognize that the cost of an independent school education is significant and may be outside of the means of some of our applicant families. Sacred Heart’s financial aid program is designed to bridge the gap for families with a demonstrated need. Whether a family qualifies for such assistance is determined by individual circumstances and the overall demand, which varies year to year.
The information here, together with the frequently asked questions below, may help your family determine if applying for financial aid is right for you. If you have additional questions, please contact Beth Murphy in the financial aid office | firstname.lastname@example.org
When does the financial assistance process begin?
The 2020-2021 financial aid application date has passed.
Academy of the Sacred Heart uses Smart Aid – a private and secure site where you will enter your financial information. Smart Aid provides an independent-third party assessment of your financial need by employing a proprietary formula that indicates how families use their income. By having your family’s full financial picture, we will be able to make an accurate decision on a possible financial assistance award. Smart Aid is one of the financial aid services approved by Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA).
Financial Aid FAQs:
- Who can apply for Financial Aid?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- How is financial aid determined?
- Who must complete the Smart Aid application?
- Must both parents be employed to receive financial aid for ASH?
- Does financial aid roll over year to year?
- What types of aid are available?
- Who will see my application and financial information?
- How much financial assistance can a family expect to receive?
Need help with admission?
MEET THE ADMISSION TEAM
Ashley Zito, Director of Admission
Beth Murphy, Admission Assistant PreK-12
Eryn Melancon, Admission & Admin. Assistant Little Hearts