Online Re-Enrollment (2020-2021)
- Click LOGIN on homepage: www.ashrosary.org to access MySchoolApp portal.
- Once logged in, click on “CONTRACT TO ACCEPT” on the yellow bar. Scroll to the applicable child and click the green “REVIEW” button on the far right to begin the re-enrollment process.*
- The next screen may ask “Academy of the Sacred Heart found multiple SMART tuition accounts for you. Which Account would you like to use with this contract?” SELECT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT BEGINS WITH 1390119. Select “CONTINUE” to review your child’s contract.
- Review all portions of the contract by clicking “NEXT” to toggle through and complete each section in order to submit.
- Under the “SIGNATURES” tab, sign the designated signature box.**
- Choose “Deposit.”
- Click “SUBMIT” to finalize the enrollment contract.
*You must complete this process for each child if you have multiple children.
**Only one parent is required to sign the contract. Please ensure that the financially responsible party signs the contract.
The Admissions Team and Business Office are happy to assist you. If you have any questions, please contact Beth Murphy at 504.269.1213 for PK-12th grade or Eryn Melancon at 504.269.6509 for LH1-LH3.
Deadline for Re-Enrollment:
Rising LH 2 and LH 3 ~ Friday, January 31, 2020
Rising Kindergarten, 1st – 12th grade ~ Friday, January 31, 2020
Re-enrollment contracts expire on the deadline published above. Please note that contracts submitted after the deadline above are subject to availability for 2020-2021, as well as incur a $250 late fee.
*Every student in Prekindergarten is considered a new applicant.
We're Here To Help
We are happy to assist you with this online enrolling process at ASH during the school day on the Rosary campus. Please check-in as a visitor and someone will be called to assist you on a computer.
Need help with admission?
MEET THE ADMISSION TEAM
Ashley Zito, Director of Admission
Beth Murphy, Admission Assistant PreK-12
Eryn Melancon, Admission & Admin. Assistant Little Hearts