Online Enrollment/Re-Enrollment (2023-2024)
Please follow the steps below in order to complete your child’s contract for the 2023-2024 school year. Click the LOGIN+ button on www.ashrosary.org for the "MySchoolApp" portal.
Re-Enrollment & Blackbaud Payment InFO PDF >
The Academy of the Sacred Heart uses Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly SMART Tuition) for the processing and collection of tuition and fees for the 2023-2024 school year. Each student will have only one account. For families with multiple students, one family account is created so you can view all students at once, reducing the payment processing fee. Please note that the Blackbaud Tuition account will be automatically generated with the payment options you select in the online enrollment contract. When completing your contract, you will receive a message: “Academy of the Sacred Heart found multiple Blackbaud Tuition accounts for you. Which Account would you like to use with this contract?” PLEASE SELECT THE ACCOUNT THAT BEGINS WITH THE NUMBER 1390123.
Blackbaud Tuition will send correspondence to you thirty days prior to the first payment for June or July 2023-2024 tuition and fees. Blackbaud Tuition makes it easy for you to:
Step 1: Select a payment plan that works best for you:
- Annually (July 2nd only)
- 60/40 (due July and January 2nd or 17th)
- 10 monthly payments. There is a $300 payment processing fee per family for the 10 monthly payment option (due July through April 2nd or 17th)
- 11 monthly payments. There is a $300 payment processing fee per family for the 11 monthly payment option (due June through April 2nd or 17th)
Step 2: Select a payment method that works best for you:
- Set up recurring automatic payments from a bank account: checking or savings (Note: There is no convenience fee for ACH payments. However, Blackbaud Tuition will apply a charge for late or delinquent payments. There is no grace period. Brokerage accounts cannot be used.)
- Set up recurring automatic payments with a credit card; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted (Note: Blackbaud Tuition assesses a 2.65% convenience fee on all credit card transactions.)
Step 3: Select a payment due date (2nd or 17th of the month)
Step 4: Access your account online:
- Review account history, transaction details and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
Receive payment and follow up reminders:
- For recurring payments, a reminder is emailed 7-10 days before the due date
- For missed payments and outstanding balances, you will receive an email and phone call
- Note that payments cannot be changed within 3 business days of the due date
Speak with a customer service representative:
- Families can access their accounts to check balances and make payments 24/7
- Spanish speaking representatives are available
- Call toll free to make payments 888.868.8828
Our school code is 13901 (Note: You’ll need this code if you call Blackbaud Tuition support)
Thank you for selecting the Academy of the Sacred Heart for your child’s education.
Rising LITTLE HEARTS 2 & 3 ~ FRIDAY, February 3, 2023
Rising Kindergarten, 1st-12th grade ~ FRIDAY, February 3, 2023
Rising Prekindergarten* ~ WEDNESDAY, March 29, 2023
*Every student in Prekindergarten is considered a new applicant.
We're Here To Help
The Admission Team and Business Office are happy to assist you. If you have any questions, please contact: Ashley Zito at 504.269.1214 for PK-12th grade or Eryn Melancon at 504.269.1213 for Little Hearts 1-3.
Questions? Contact Us:
|Connie L. Shannon, CPA '90
Chief Financial Officer
|Ashley M. Zito '92
Director of Admission
Need help with admission?
MEET THE ADMISSION TEAM
Ashley Zito, Director of Admission
Eryn Melancon, Little Hearts Admission Coordinator & Admin. Assistant