Welcome ASH Alumnae
We hope that these pages help you to maintain your connections to Academy of the Sacred Heart and the alumnae community, whether you’d like to contact an old friend, read news or explore photo galleries of alumnae events.
Founded in 1913, the Rosary Alumnae Association was the very first in the Network of Sacred Heart schools, even pre-dating the Associated Alumnae of the Sacred Heart (AASH). Being an ASH Alumna comes with benefits that last a lifetime. All Rosary graduates are automatically members of the Association after the Senior Alumnae Induction ceremony.
- Alumnae Membership Includes:
- Mission of the Alumnae Association
- Who can join the Rosary Sacred Heart Alumnae Association?
- What are member dues used for?
- Benefits of the Alumnae Association:
- (AASH) Associated Alumnae & Alumni of the Sacred Heart
- What is Future Founders?
- Class Ambassadors
The purpose of the Association is to promote the interests of the Rosary Academy of the Sacred Heart; to strengthen the bonds of friendship among Association members, the religious and the faculty; and to foster the ideals developed under the educational system of St. Madeleine Sophie Barat by supporting the goals and criteria of Sacred Heart education.
Graduates of the Rosary are automatically enrolled. Associate alumna are encouraged to join by contacting the Director of Alumnae. A member is in good standing when she has paid annual dues of this Association. We have more than 3,000 living alumnae with nearly 1,500+ members in the NOLA area, so the possibilities for social, professional and intellectual growth are endless.
- Help pay our own membership dues to stay in good standing with the national Associated Alumnae & Alumni of the Sacred Heart
- Cover the cost of the Sr. Shirley Miller Scholarship
- Allow the Alumnae Association to host events throughout the year such as Alumnae Induction, Easter Egg Hunt/Blessing of the Babies, Young Alum events, and Feast of the Sacred Heart.
- Provide graduation gloves for seniors
- Subsidize the cost of Reunion Weekend invitations
Have news to share?
When is Alum Weekend?
Megan Kepper '06, Director of Alumnae