Alumnae Annual Dues
What are member dues used for?
Member dues support Alumnae Association activities and programs that contribute to the life of the school and personal growth of alumnae and students.
Your Alumnae Dues:
- Pay our membership dues to stay in good standing with AASH
- Cover the cost of the Sr. Shirley Miller Scholarship
- Allow the Alumnae Association to host events throughout the year such as Alumnae Induction, Easter Egg Hunt/Blessing of the Babies, Young Alum events, and Feast of the Sacred Heart.
- Provide graduation gloves for seniors
- Subsidize the cost of Reunion Weekend