Sacred Heart Facilities
The Outdoor Sports Complex:
- The Gayle & Tom Benson Sports Field enables both athletic teams and physical education classes to train safely outdoors.
- The outdoor two-lane running track allows more runners to practice safely within the gates of the Sacred Heart campus. The outdoor track measures 8.75 laps per mile, with long straightaways that is used by hurdlers and sprinters. The corners of the track serve as the throwing launch areas for javelin, discus, and shot put throwers.
- Outdoor Sports Complex encourages cross-sport athletics training and collaboration without the need to leave campus.
- A long jump pit is located in the northeast corner of the track. The track and long jump pit appropriately reflect Sacred Heart's deeply rooted running culture.
Outdoor Putting Green:
- The 4,000 square foot turf putting green is located on the southwest corner of Sacred Heart's outdoor athletic space.
- The putting green reflects the school's goal of maintaining a top golf program in the state.
The ASH Rosary Gym:
- A 12,000 square foot regulation size, tournament-ready gymnasium.
- An indoor running track on the second floor overlooking the gymnasium.
- Athletic and physical education offices.
- Locker rooms and classroom.
- Hall of Fame area to honor and memorialize significant achievements.
- Concession area.
Fitness & Training Center:
- A 1,600 square foot weight training and fitness center, complete with weight equipment and cardio-machines (bike, treadmill, ellipticals).
- Training Room for student injury rehabilitation with a wet-room and a whirlpool for rehabilitation.