ASH Athletics Hall of Fame!
Every three years, the ASH Booster Club invites Athletic Hall of Fame nominations for individuals who have displayed superior recognition of leadership, sportsmanship, scholarship, character and/or integrity as a student-athlete, coach or administrator.
Our next Hall of Fame Class is scheduled to be selected in the fall of 2021. Please check back then.
Note: Previous nominees who were not selected into the Hall of Fame Class will be considered in this year's selection process.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATIONS:
All nominees to be considered by the Hall of Fame Committee will meet all of the following criteria, with extremely limited exceptions.
- Student-athletes become eligible twenty (20) years following graduation of her class.
- Coaches and administrators become eligible three (3) years after leaving the specific role for which they are nominated.
- Nominees such as coaches must have served a minimum of five (5) years as a head coach at the Academy of the Sacred Heart.
- Administrative nominees must have worked at the Academy of the Sacred Heart a minimum of five (5) years.
- The individual must have brought “Superior” recognition to herself/himself and to the Academy of the Sacred Heart through their endeavors as a student-athlete, coach or administrator.
- The individual (student-athletes, coach, administrator) must have demonstrated qualities of leadership, sportsmanship, scholarship, character and integrity both during and after his or her Academy of the Sacred Heart career.
- Teams that achieved “Superior” success on the playing field and brought state or national recognition to the Academy of the Sacred Heart will be considered. Teams are eligible ten (10) years after completion of the respective season.
Examples of “Superior” include but are not limited to: All-American, All-State, All-Metro, State MVP, State Champion, school record holder, national award winner, collegiate signee, Olympian, etc.