Sports Medicine at ASH
ASH Athletics partners with the Orthopedist of Tulane Institute of Sports Medicine (TISM) to provide our student athletes with the best care available.
TEAM Orthopedist: Partnership with Tulane Institute of Sports Medicine
The Orthopedist of Tulane Institute of Sports Medicine (TISM) is available for consultation, evaluation and treatment of any injured student/athlete. Athletes will be seen on a priority basis.
To set up an appointment with an Orthopedist at TISM, contact:
Bethany Perez, Athletics Trainer
SPORTS MEDICINE FAQs
- Q: What does the Athletic Trainer do?
- Q: Is an Athletic Trainer the same thing as a Personal Trainer?
- Q: What is the difference between a 'Sprain' and a 'Strain'?
- Q: What should I do at home for my sprain/strain?
- Q: What should I do if I think my child has a concussion?
- Q: Why are concussions such a big deal?
- Q: How are head injuries treated?