Meet the Counselors & Student Support Team
The Counseling Department is responsible for the implementation and administration of a Developmental Counseling Program which supports the Goals and Criteria of Schools of the Sacred Heart. The Counseling Department assists students in furthering their educational, physical, social, and emotional well-being with all students from first through twelfth grades meeting in group on a regular basis with their Counselor to develop life skills. A College Counselor, School Nurse, Learning Specialists, and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) comprise this Department.
Counseling Department Bio & Contact Information:
- Director of Counseling – Little Hearts, Preschool, Lower School
- Counselor Upper School: Katye Irwin
- College Counselor: Allie Pierson
- Counselor Middle School: Tricia Newton
- School Nurse Mater Campus: Mindy Louviere
- School Nurse Assistant Rosary Campus: Beverly Eden
- Learning Specialist Lower School: Stacy Crane
- Learning Specialist Middle School: Kristen Bendich
- Learning Specialist Upper School: Allison Suhren
Need help with Counseling?
Questions about Learning Specialist?
Janice Foulks, Director of Counseling