Meet the Counselors & Student Support Team
The Department of Counseling and Student Support Services includes Licensed Professional Counselors, Nurses, Learning Specialists, a College Counselor, and a Coordinator of Diversity and Inclusion. This ten member team is responsible for promoting and advocating for the educational, physical, and social-emotional well-being of all students in the Sacred Heart Community. The Department’s mission promotes the Goals and Criteria of Schools of the Sacred Heart with emphasis on the development of the whole child.
Developmental Counseling Program
In the Developmental Counseling Program, all students in grades one through twelve participate in the building of community as a Christian value. Within these grade levels, students meet in a group on a regular basis with their Counselor to develop life skills. Group Guidance sessions are pertinent to the developmental age of the child and include topics such as communication skills, decision making, relationship building, conflict resolution, self care, etc. The Counselors also meet with students individually and in small groups, as well as consult with faculty, administration, and Department members regarding development of the whole child.
Counseling Department Bio & Contact Information:
- Director of Counseling, Little Hearts-Grade 4: Janice Foulks
- Counselor Upper School: Tricia Newton
- Counselor Middle School: Molly Sanders
- College Counselor: Allie Timberlake
- Multicultural Education & Inclusion Program Service Coordinator: Kayla Allain
- Learning Specialist Lower School: Stacy Crane
- Learning Specialist Middle School: Kristen Bendich
- Learning Specialist Upper School: Allison Suhren
- School Nurse: Mindy Louviere
- School Nurse Assistant: Beverly Eden
Need help with Counseling?
Questions about Learning Specialist?
Janice Foulks (Little Hearts-Grade 4)
Director of Counseling
Tricia Newton (Gr. 9-12)
Upper School Counselor
Molly Sanders (Gr. 5-8)
Middle School Counselor
Allie Timberlake (Gr. 9-12)
Multicultural Education & Inclusion Program Service Coordinator
Allison Suhren (Gr. 9-12)
Upper School Learning Specialist
Kristen Bendich (Gr 5-8)
Middle School Learning Specialist
Stacy Crane (PK-Gr. 4)
Lower School Learning Specialist
Mindy Louviere, School Nurse
Beverly Eden, School Nurse