Let Your Fun Shine!
Calling All Girls & Boys!
June 12-July 21, 2023 ~ Age 1-13
We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of campers this summer. Sacred Heart campers will enjoy a variety of exciting and engaging activities including field trips, indoor and outdoor games, music, dance, cheer, sports, visual arts, and more. Additionally, we will offer exciting on-campus experiences that will be sure to delight our campers. All programs are directed by experienced, qualified, and dedicated faculty and staff.
All programs are directed by experienced, qualified, and dedicated faculty and staff. Lunch and after-care are available for an additional fee. Located on the Rosary and Mater Campuses (pending camp sessions).
Our Summer Camp Mission:
To inspire girls and boys to develop their gifts, talents and skills through active, creative and engaging activities that foster growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom and fun.
We are looking forward to a great summer and hope that your family will join us. If you have any questions about our Summer Camp, please feel free to contact:
Jessica Misuraca, Coordinator of After-School Activities & Summer Camp
email@example.com | 504.269.6508
- 8:30-9:00 Arrival
- 9:00-3:00 Camp is in session
- 3:00-3:15 Dismissal
- 3:15-6:00 After care is available for an additional fee
July 4th Holiday: No camps on Tuesday, July 4
Lunch: Offered by Pigeon Catering for an additional fee.
Aftercare is available for Summer Camp: please register by Friday, May 12 (end of day)
2023 Registration Now Open
- DAY CAMP FOR GIRLS ~ PREK-GRADE 4 (JUNE 12-JULY 21; 9AM-3PM)
- DAY CAMP FOR BOYS ~ PREK-GRADE 2 (JUNE 12-JULY 21; 9AM-3PM)
- VISUAL ARTS CAMP ~ GIRLS & BOYS ENTERING PREK-GRADE 5 (JUNE 12-JULY 21; 9AM-3PM)
- CAMP CURIOSITY ~ GIRLS K & Grade 1 (June 12-16 & June 19-23; 9AM-3PM)
- CHEER CAMP ~ GIRLS PREK-GRADE 1 (JUNE 19-23 & JUNE 26-30, 9AM-3PM)
- JUMP START ~ ASH STUDENTS ENTERING PREK-GRADE 4 (JULY 24-28; 9AM-3PM)