Let Your Fun Shine!
Calling All Girls & Boys!
2023 (dates to come) ~ Age 1-13
Thank you for a great camp season! Registration will open in February 2023!
We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of campers this summer. Plans are underway for a variety of exciting and engaging activities including the return of FIELD TRIPS, water fun, indoor and outdoor games, music, dance, cheer, sports, visual arts, and more. Additionally, we will offer exciting on-campus experiences that will be sure to delight our campers. All programs are directed by experienced, qualified, and dedicated faculty and staff.
Our Summer Camp Mission:
To inspire girls and boys to develop their gifts, talents and skills through active, creative and engaging activities that foster growth in an atmosphere of faith, wise freedom and fun.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lunch: Lunch will be offered by Pigeon Catering for an additional fee.
• 8:30-9:00 Arrival
• 9:00-3:00 Camp is in session
• 3:00-3:15 Dismissal
• 3:15-6:00 After care is available for an additional fee
We are looking forward to a great summer and hope that your family will join us. For questions, please contact:
Jessica Misuraca, Director of Summer Camp, Extra-curricular & Co-curricular Programs
2023 Registration Opens in February
- DAY CAMP FOR GIRLS ~ PREK-GRADE 4 (JUNE 13-JULY 22; 9AM-3PM)
- DAY CAMP FOR BOYS ~ PREK-GRADE 2 (JUNE 13-JULY 22; 9AM-3PM)
- VISUAL ARTS CAMP ~ GIRLS & BOYS ENTERING PREK-GRADE 8 (JUNE 13-JULY 1; 9AM-3PM)
- CAMP CURIOSITY ~ GIRLS PREK & KINDERGARTEN (JUNE 13-July 1; 9AM-3PM)
- CHEER CAMP ~ GIRLS PREK-GRADE 1 (JUNE 20-24; 9AM-3PM)
- CHEER CAMP ~ GIRLS GRADES 2-4 (JUNE 27-JULY 1; 9AM-3PM)
- JUMP START ~ ASH STUDENTS ENTERING PREK-GRADE 4 (JULY 25-29; 9AM-3PM)