Mobile Triggers

Facility Rentals at Sacred Heart

The Academy of the Sacred Heart has been located on the historic St. Charles Avenue since 1887. The school originally occupied the John Calhoun/S.J. Peters mansion, but quickly outgrew the home and decided to construct a new facility. The new Colonial Revival building, designed by Diboll and Owen, was dedicated in 1900 and has become a registered New Orleans landmark. Through the years, the school has expanded many times and in 2001 acquired a second presence on St. Charles Avenue, the Mater Campus.

Weddings, receptions, galas, conferences, cocktail parties, movie settings, music concerts, author and athletic events – you name it – both campuses offer impressive venues for any occasion. Contact the following for a personal tour or more information:

Jana Fogleman, Community Outreach & Partnership Coordinator
jfogleman@ashrosary.org | 504.269.1211

Laura Brignac, Wedding & Chapel Coordinator
lbrignac@ashrosary.org | 504.269.1206

Rosary chapel wedding photo

Chapels & Weddings

Rosary parlor image

Parlor & Dining Area

Rosary gym photo

Gym & Outdoor Pavilion

Nims Fine Arts rendering 2019

Nims Fine Arts Center 
(Opening Spring 2020)

Rosary campus courtyard

Rosary Campus Courtyard

colton arts center image

Colton Performing & Fine Arts Center

Favrot dance studio image

Dance Studio

Rosary dining hall image

Dining Hall

facility rentals collage picture
FACILITY RENTALS AVAILABLE:

• St. Charles Avenue Courtyard
• Jena Street Courtyard
• Chapel
• Richard C. Colton Jr. Performing & Fine Arts Center
• Nims Fine Arts Center
• Gym & Outdoor Pavilion
• Dining Hall
• Parlor
• Dance Studio
• Outdoor Sports Complex