Come work with us.
We're growing, we're expanding – great things are happening at the Academy of the Sacred Heart, and we're looking for dynamic professionals to join our team. Our passion for educating tomorrow's leaders is what makes our school thrive. If you're interested in joining our team, please apply online.
You will be asked to upload the following:
1. Cover letter
2. Current résumé
3. Three references
View latest postings below:
The Academy of the Sacred Heart is currently accepting résumés for full-day and half-day substitute teachers in the Lower School (prekindergarten - grade 4).
- Bachelor's degree in education or related field
- Experience working with children in groups or one-on-one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Experience organizing activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
- Flexible schedule, willingness to adapt to multiple scenarios, and self-motivated work ethic
Applicants should complete the Online Employee Inquiry Form and will be prompted to upload the following:
- Cover letter indicating why they are particularly interested in and qualified for the position.
- Current résumé.
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references from current and/or former direct supervisors. (We will obtain permission from candidates before contacting references.)
- During the application process, you may be asked to download and complete the ASH Employment Application PDF.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The goal of the Academy of the Sacred Heart is to hire and motivate an outstanding and diverse faculty and staff who work together harmoniously toward the common mission.
The School is committed to providing equal opportunity regarding its employments practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, religion, disability/handicap or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws unless a particular status protected by federal, state or local laws contradicts or is inconsistent with the religious mission of the School as determined by the School, the Religious of the Sacred Heart, the Archdiocese of New Orleans and/or the Catholic Church.
WHY WORK AT SACRED HEART?
Because we inspire our girls to change the world, one mind at a time. You see a girl. We see the future.
Here's a list of other ASH Benefits:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Holidays
- Fitness Center
- Lots of Goûter