Give ASH Day 2020
One Heart. One Mind. One Sacred Heart.
Join us together as one Sacred Heart. Wear your ASH Spirit Gear on Give ASH Day 2020 and show off your best RED in support our students. GO CARDINALS!!!
What is Give ASH Day?
Give ASH Day combines school spirit and philanthropy into one special day for the ASH community. We’re inviting YOU – faculty, parents, students, alumnae, grandparents, parents of alumnae and friends – to come together and celebrate our school spirit and generosity in support of Sacred Heart.
Did you know?
- Give ASH Day is school-wide "Spirit Day" and the kickoff for Sacred Heart’s 2020-2021 annual giving campaign.
- Give ASH Day is a designated day for giving in support of Sacred Heart – all gifts and pledges made on Give ASH Day are “counted” as part of our annual giving campaign.
- ASH’s annual giving campaign raises fund that directly benefit all of our students.
- Once you make your annual giving gift or pledge, you will NOT receive any more annual giving mail from ASH for the rest of this school year.
- You can make a pledge on Give ASH Day and pay on your pledge through June 30, 2021.
- Giving on Give ASH Day will be easy. We will have donation stations set up on both campuses for anyone to come in and make a pledge at carpool and a station at the volleyball game.
- Spread the word and help us get 100% participation with donations and/or pledges to show our spirit and support for Sacred Heart.