ASH Alum Ariane Nalty '94 talks about her exciting career in television.
ASH Alum Charlotte Svenson '10 talks about her career in costume design, her NOCCA experience and her love of learning.
ASH Alum Colleen Waguespack '92 talks about how to balance family, faith, philanthropy and your career.
About Alumnae Association:
The Rosary Alumnae Association, founded in 1913, was the very first in the Network of Sacred Heart schools, even pre-dating the Associated Alumnae of the Sacred Heart (AASH). Being an ASH Alumna comes with benefits that last a lifetime. Stay connected by joining the Rosary Sacred Heart Alumnae Association.
- The Bridge magazine
- The Heartbeat newsletter
- The eHeartbeat digital newsletter
- Event invitations
- Volunteer Opportunities
The purpose of the Association is to promote the interests of the Rosary Academy of the Sacred Heart; to strengthen the bonds of friendship among Association members, the religious and the faculty; and to foster the ideals developed under the educational system of St. Madeleine Sophie Barat by supporting the goals and criteria of Sacred Heart education.
Associated Alumnae & Alumni of the Sacred Heart:
For more information about the AASH, click here.
Graduates of the Rosary are automatically enrolled upon graduation. Associate alumna are encouraged to join by contacting the Director of Alumnae. A member is in good standing when she has paid annual dues of this Association. We have more than 3,000 living alumnae with nearly 1,500+ members in the NOLA area, so the possibilities for social, professional and intellectual growth are endless.
- Pay our membership dues to stay in good standing with AASH
- Cover the cost of the Sr. Shirley Miller Scholarship
- Allow the Alumnae Association to host events throughout the year such as Alumnae Induction, Easter Egg Hunt/Blessing of the Babies, Young Alum events, and Feast of the Sacred Heart.
- Provide graduation gloves for seniors
- Subsidize the cost of Reunion Weekend invitations