All ASH News
Click <Category> below to sort news <by Date> according to your interests.
When the apostles return from their first mission, exhausted from their efforts and sought out by great number of people, Jesus tells them, "Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest for a while" (Mark 6:31)
- Where do I experience most the embodied nature of my spirituality[the glory of God is a person fully alive]?
- What three people have most influenced me by their example?
- What community sustains me? Who is my spiritual confidant? Who are the friends with whom I can share my inner life?
- What drew me to this Sacred Heart vocation?
- What are the temptations most detrimental to my ministry as a Sacred Heart educator? What might compromise the integrity of my ministry? What changes should I make in my life?
- How am I called to bring the love of Christ's Heart to my students, co-workers and the world?
––adapted from the Religious Educators Cohort Gathering of the Jesuit Schools Network
March 12 – 15, 2017- Vallombrosa Center, Menlo Park, CA