Welcome to ASH FAQs
Browse through our helpful FAQs below to find answers to questions about our Website and Parent Portal. Have a question you'd like us to add? Use the "Help Ticket" button.
- Q: How do I LOGIN to the new parent portal site?
- How do I access Parent Directories & contact info online?
- Q: Where to I find specific Division Information for my child?
- Q: How do I add ashrosary.org to my home screen on my cell phone?
- Q: How do I use the Sacred Heart Parent Portal once I'm logged in?
- Q: How do I clear my cache and/or cookies?
- Q: How to ensure your web browser is PCI Compliant with TLS v.1.1+?
- Q: What is best browser to view ashrosary.org?
- Q: Can I add/sync a calendar with my Google/Outlook calendar?
- Q: Can I print the calendar?
- Q: What will happen to the ASH Rosary Mobile App?
A: Simply click the LOGIN button on our website (www.ashrosary.org). You will land on our LOGIN Parent Portal to view Grade Level Info, view events and other school related info,
Download Login & Resources Board Access >
Problems with login? Contact Suzanne Revelle, Director of Core Database & Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
A: Each time you access a webpage or file, the browser stores it in its memory. To complete some ASH Forms online, you may need to clear your cache and cookies
A: ASHRosary.org should be compatible with the latest versions of most (if not all) modern browsers, including:
* Support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 ended on March 1, 2016. Microsoft ended support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 on January 12, 2016, meaning they no longer fix issues specific to those version, including security issues. In addition, Internet Explorer 9 and 10 are not able to make use of many new navigational, mobile, media, and design technologies used in modern websites. Less than 2% of web traffic to ASHRosary.org is via IE 9 or 10, so this should not affect your users very much.
** These browsers are updated often, and incrementally. Our policy is to support the current version, as well as two previous releases. However, these browsers are also updated automatically, and it is recommended that the current version be used at all times.
A: YES. Simply click the button on your calendar that looks like the image below and choose iCal to add/sync the calendar to your Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar. Little Hearts, Middle School, Athletics events – you can select several different calendars based on your preference (for Athletics, use the Athletics Calendar page)
Please note, Google Calendar is preferred, but it may work with other calendars.
A: Now that we use MySacredHeart for the latest directories and parent/school info, we will be phasing out the current iPhone ASHRosary Mobile App during the 2019-2020 school year.
AND introducing a NEW ASH Rosary Gen3 mobile app which will be available for both iPhone and Android versions during the school year.