How to Use the Parent/Student Portals
We are pleased to welcome you to our Sacred Heart OnSuite products (onBoard, onRecord, and onCampus), SMART Tuition, and SMART Aid.
- Online enrollment and re-enrollment/registration; this means electronic contracts and consent to enroll or re-enroll your daughter and remit enrollment deposit electronically.
- No papers to sign and checks to cut
- All done conveniently from your computer or smartphone
Benefits of SMART Tuition:
- Online payment processing plan for tuition and fees
- Option on SMART Tuition to pay tuition and fees -- lump sum, 60/40, or spread over 10 months
- Ability to pay with ACH (checking or savings accounts), debit or credit cards automatically
- 24/7/365 access online to view bills, make payments, and helpful service with longer hours to meet your hectic schedule
Single Sign-On (SSO) services include:
- Magnus Health
- SMART Tuition
- Vidigami, private internal photo service for ASH members only
- Parent/Student Portal, a new Learning Management System that replaces Moodle and Netclass, and provides a collaborative place for academic class pages, calendars and announcements
- Parent/Student Directories, enables users to access private login portal for the latest contact information
Are these platforms mobile friendly?
Yes, the platforms are accessible for iPhone, iPad and most Android smartphones.
How do I use the Parent Portal/Resources Board?
Once logged in, you will land on a page similar to this (you can change this default in settings):
Example: Click Middle School Information and you will see a page similar to this: